CSD Dorados Sinaloa scores 1 goals in a match against Atlante FC and Atlante FC scores 2.6 goals against CSD Dorados Sinaloa (on average). might interest you. Cancun - 12 total points, 3 victories, 3 ties, 5 defeats. We invite you to check Dorados and Atlante match statistict (Tab Stats->Match statistics), where you will find out who is the best scorer. Dorados Sinaloa v Atlante 25 Mar 06:05 Home > Soccer > MEX > Liga de Ascenso, Clausura On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.85 goals per Match. During the last 8 meetings with CSD Dorados Sinaloa playing at home, CSD Dorados Sinaloa have won 2 times, there have been 2 draws while Atlante FC have won 4 times. Dorados de Sinaloa - 16 points, 3 wins, 5 ties, 7 defeats. Below the text is a list of the direct games. This website makes use of cookies and similar technologies to improve your user experience, Haz clic aquí para ver todos nuestros consejos y … Teams Dorados Atlante played so far 20 matches. Match of the teams Dorados de Sinaloa and Atlante at the tournament Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura. CSD Dorados Sinaloa haven't won in their last 8 games. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Dorados won 5 direct matches. During the last 17 meetings, CSD Dorados Sinaloa have won 4 times, there have been 5 draws while Atlante FC have won 8 times. In 16 (80.00%) matches played away was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. When CSD Dorados Sinaloa leads 1-0 at home, they win in 25% of their matches. It's the best way to bet well on Liga De Expansion MX, Apertura (10/21/2020). Dorados vs Cancun Head To Head statistics, H2H results, preview stats and previous matches Livescore Football Show All Live Now Results My Livescore Tomorrow Yesterday Teams Competitions Footballnews Contact Total number of goals is 8 goals with 16 goals missed. Ülke, Sezon, Lig Seçiniz Please bet responsibly. Avec footlive.fr suivez vos équipes de football Atlante résultats et Dorados de Sinaloa résultats. Total score is 7 goals with 9 goals missed. 6 matches ended in a draw. Compare CSD Dorados Sinaloa v CD Tapatio odds live on the Betting sites. Mexico - CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa - Results, fixtures, squad, statistics, photos, videos and news - Soccerway If you want to check live score or game statistics click here: Dorados vs Atlante result, Every month all users start free bets with same stack 200 FC (FcTables Coins), Add bets like in real bookmakers and compete with other users. When Dorados de Culiacan arrived at Primera División A in 2003, a rivalry was born. Dorados de Sinaloa is going head to head with Atlante starting on 25 Mar 2021 at 03:05 UTC at Estadio Carlos Gonzalez stadium, Culiacan city, Mexico. CSD Dorados Sinaloa's home record this season: 0-4-0. 20.07.2014 | CSD Dorados Sinaloa - Atlante FC 19.07.2014 | CF Lobos B.U.A.P. Our site is not limited to only as this. Celaya in actual season average scored 0.92 goals per match. Up to date betting odds of over 40+ bookmakers available. CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Alebrijes De Oaxaca FC 2021-03-30 23:05 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H. For the game between Atlante FC vs Dorados Sinaloa on 30/10/2020 at 4:00 we calculated that Atlante FC has a 38% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Klick hier für alle unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen. Atlante FC's performance of the last 5 matches is better than CSD Dorados Sinaloa's. the last matches of selected teams, league table, top scorers, When Atlante FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 57% of their matches. analyse how the website is used and advertising that Tipbet ist ein Online-Buchmacher, der sich auf Sportwetten spezialisiert hat. The winner of their last meeting was Atlante FC. When the franchise was first created in 2003, Dorados became champions in their first tournament, becoming the first team to ever accomplish this feat in Primera A. Average number of goals in meetings between CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC is 3.6. Atlante won 9 matches. Résultats du match Atlante - Dorados de Sinaloa sur footlive.fr. CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante FC 2021-03-25 03:05 Live Stream, Tipps, Quoten und H2H Statistiken. The match is a part of the Liga de Expansión MX, Clausura. Up to date betting odds of over 40+ bookmakers available. When CSD Dorados Sinaloa leads 1-0 at home, they win in 25% of their matches. CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante FC live-stream beginnt am 25.03.2021 und kann auf ExtraTips.de angeschaut werden - Hier finden Sie aktualisierte H2H … Currently, Dorados de Sinaloa rank 9th, while Atlante hold 7th position. Dorados in actual season average scored 1.24 goals per match. Mexico Primera A , Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs CSyD Dorados de Sinaloa At Wed, 26 Aug 2020 02:05:00 +0000. ... Arcahaie FC vs Cruz Azul 07/04/2021, 03:00. CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante FC 2021-03-25 03:05 stream ao vivo, tips, odds e estatísticas de H2H. CSD Dorados Sinaloa wins 1st half in 24% of their matches, Atlante FC in 32% of their matches. Extratips.com provides livescore, H2H information for Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante as well as in-depth stats about each team like lineups, standings, predictions and professional betting tips. In the last 5 meetings CSD Dorados Sinaloa won 0, Atlante FC won 4, 1 draws. CSD Dorados Sinaloa scores 0.83 goals when playing at home and Atlante FC scores 1.4 goals when playing away (on average). Tipbet.com deckt geografisch gesehen ein großes Gebiet ab und ermöglicht Sportwetten - Enthusiasten auf der ganzen Welt den Zugang. In 14 (56.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. When Atlante FC is down 1-0 away, they win 12% of their matches. You are on page where you can compare teams Dorados vs Atlante before start the match. Clica aqui para conferir todas as tips e prognósticos. Sign in and watch live Champions League, La Liga, Premier League, MLS, Ligue 1, Liga MX and many others leagues and tournaments. Get a summary of the Tepatitlán FC vs. Dorados de Sinaloa football match. Average number of goals in meetings between CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC is 3.6. 3 matches have ended with this result. Atlante - Dorados de Sinaloa aura lieu le 30-10-2020. Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante live streaming starts on Thursday 25 March 2021 at 03:05 at Estadio Banorte, Culiacan in Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura, Mexico. Live betting odds for Tampico Madero FC vs CSD Dorados Sinaloa at Estadio Tamaulipas on Wednesday 14th, April 2021. Dorados won 5 direct matches. Total goals scored - 18 goals with 27 goals missed. In 14 (56.00%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Atlante FC vs CSD Dorados Sinaloa, Live scores, lineups, video highlights, push notifications, player profiles. CSD Dorados Sinaloa scores 0.83 goals when playing at home and Atlante FC scores 1.4 goals when playing away (on average). Here you can easy to compare statistics for both teams. Dorados in actual season average scored 1.24 goals per match. Teams Dorados Atlante played so far 20 matches. For the game between Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante FC on 25/3/2021 at 6:05 we calculated that Dorados Sinaloa has a 21% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Tepatitlan de Morelos - 16 total points, 4 wins, 3 played in draw, 5 losses. When Atlante FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 57% of their matches. Under/Over stats, Handicap stats, corners stats and a lot of more statistics etc. Atlante FC have lost just 0 of their last 5 games against CSD Dorados Sinaloa (in all competitions). ... Al Jabalain FC - Al Tai 02/03/2021 05:10 Chabab Atlas Khenifra - Moghreb Tetouan 02/03/2021 05:30 In Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura, Atlante FC has better performance than CSD Dorados Sinaloa. Total number of goals is 6 goals with 14 goals missed. CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Atlante FC, Live scores, lineups, video highlights, push notifications, player profiles. Both teams haven't won their last match in Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura. Select two teams to view direct Team Comparison. CSD Dorados Sinaloa's last home win against Atlante FC was in 2016. There are also all Dorados de Sinaloa scheduled matches that they are going to play in the future. CSD Dorados Sinaloa have played 5 home matches in a row without winning. In 12 (60.00%) matches played away team was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. You will find what results teams Dorados and Atlante usually end matches with divided into first and second half. Atlante - 32 points, 9 victories, 1 ties, 5 defeats. Atlante won 9 matches. The goal difference is 15-10 in favour of Atlante FC. In the section Schedule you will find full schedule of both teams for the whole season. For more information click here: Subscribe to our newsletter with predictions for free. Live betting odds for CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Tlaxcala FC at Estadio Banorte on Thursday 18th, February 2021. Dorados de Sinaloa - 18 points, 3 victories, 7 played in draw, 2 matches lost. Average number of goals in the first half in meetings between CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC is 0.8. Day of the match: 24.03.2021. Check Odds stats (Tab Stats->odds), where you will find graphical statistics bet Under / Over and Handicap. CSD Dorados Sinaloa - Atlante FC, Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura 2021, Mexico Matches Settings Search Tous les résultats, les buteurs, scores en 1ère mi-temps, 2ème mi … Atlante - 11 total points, 3 victories, 2 ties, 3 matches lost. The most common result of matches between CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC is 1-1. Below you will find a lot of statistics that make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams. CSD Dorados Sinaloa-Atlante FC - Sabah canlı skor. Cancun - 27 points, 7 victories, 3 draws, 5 defeats. On their last meeting Atlante FC won by 3 goals. 100% Free matheatical football prediction for Atlante FC vs Dorados Sinaloa Time: 4:00 Date: 30/10/2020 League: Mexico Liga de Ascenso. Dorados de Sinaloa fixtures tab is showing last 100 Football matches with statistics and win/draw/lose icons. The goal difference is 28-19 in favour of Atlante FC. Haz clic aquí para ver todos nuestros consejos y predicciones de apuestas gratuitas. When CSD Dorados Sinaloa is down 0-1 home, they win 0% of their matches. In 14 (77.78%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Dorados de Sinaloa - 11 points, 1 winning matches, 7 draws, 2 losses. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Compare CSD Dorados Sinaloa v Tlaxcala FC odds live on the Betting sites. Dorados de Sinaloa vs Atlante live stream 00:00:00. Everyday we will send our predictions for your email. When you select teams we will show you: direct matches stats, CSD Dorados Sinaloa wins 24% of halftimes, Atlante FC wins 32%. Time of the game: 19:05. CSD Dorados Sinaloa-Atlas FC - Fotomaç canlı skor CSD Dorados Sinaloa-Atlas FC - Maç kadroları, Maç sonuçları, Maç hakkında detaylar www.fotomac.com.tr Anasayfa Dorados de Sinaloa previous match was against Tepatitlán FC in Liga de Expansión MX, Clasura Playoffs, match ended with result 1 - 1 (Tepatitlán FC won the match). Atlante FC haven't scored in 2 of their 5 away matches in Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura this season. Atlante FC vs Dorados Sinaloa predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Mexico Liga de Ascenso on 30/10/2020 Also you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides, and many other applications. Corpus Christi - Brazos Valley Cavalry H2H Results, Cedar Stars Rush - Morris Elite H2H Results, Club Guarani - Libertad Asuncion H2H Results, New England Revolution II - Chattanooga Red Wolves H2H Results, Rio Grande Valley - San Antonio H2H Results, Dalton Red Wolves - East Atlanta H2H Results, Motown - New York Red Bulls U23 H2H Results, Seattle Sounders - Los Angeles H2H Results, Deportivo Saprissa - Liga Deportiva Alajuelense H2H Results, Jimma Aba Jifar - Bahir Dar Kenema H2H Results, Kunming Zheng He Shipman - China H2H Results, Sejong Sportstoto WFC - Hwacheon KSPO H2H Results, Hyundai Steel - Boeun Sangmu Wfc H2H Results, Seoul City WFC - Changnyeong WFC Live Streaming, Tianjin Jinmen Tiger - Wuhan Live Streaming, Jeonnam Dragons - Ansan Greeners Live Streaming, Qarabag-2 - Qaradag Lokbatan Live Streaming, Kairat-Zhastar - Kyran Shymkent Live Streaming, Shakhtar Bulat - Taraz Karatau Live Streaming, Ekibastuz - Akademia Ontustyk Live Streaming, Winner of Po (Ind/Ban/Mdv/Nep/Sri/Bhu) - Bashundhara Kings Live Streaming, Changchun Yatai - Shanghai Shenhua Live Streaming, Dire Dawa Kenema - Fasil Kenema Live Streaming, Andijon - Lokomotiv Tashkent Live Streaming, Zaqatala - PFK Neftci Baku-2 Live Streaming, Orebro SK U21 - Eskilstuna U21 Live Score, Dunarea 2005 Calarasi - Csikszereda Miercurea Ciuc Live Score, Osters IF U21 - Helsingborgs IF U21 Live Score, Botev Plovdiv - Cherno More Varna Live Score, Vllaznia Shkoder - Kastrioti Kruje Live Score, Skenderbeu Korce - Apolonia Fier Live Score, Alverca Futebol - Marinhense Betting tips, Ermis Aradippou - Karmiotissa Betting tips, Vaasan Palloseura - KPV Kokkola Betting tips, PK Keski-Uusimaa - Myllykosken Pallo -47 Betting tips, SJK Akatemia - JJK Jyvaskyla Betting tips, ASU Politehnica Timisoara - Mioveni Betting tips, Parnu Jalgpalliklubi - Tallinna Flora U21 Betting tips, Alianza Universidad de Huanuco - UTC de Cajamarca Betting tips, Maziya SRC - ATK Mohun Bagan Betting tips. In tab Form(Stats->form) you find graph teams form and a list of all matches of Dorados and Atlante in season. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.67 goals per Match. Dorados de Sinaloa played against Atlante in 1 matches this season. Atlante average scored 1.63 goals per match in season 2021. You play only for fun without deposits, awards. For all matches our algorithm calculate actual form index for both teams(last 6 matches). In 7 (28.00%) matches in season 2021 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.85 goals per Match. In tab Goals stats (tab Stats->Goals stats) check how many loses and scored goals per game, how many games won and lost to zero. Did you know that Atlante FC scores 21% of their goals between the minutes 31-45? Start Your Free Trial Follow top leagues from all over the world . Latest matches with results Dorados vs Atlante. Atlante FC - CSD Dorados Sinaloa (4-1), Liga de Expansion Mx, … 7 matches ended in a draw . VsSocre provide live scores, results, predictions ,Head to … Atlante FC vs CSD Dorados Sinaloa 2020-01-31 17:00 stream ao vivo, tips, odds e estatísticas de H2H. It's the best way to bet well on Liga De Expansion MX, Clausura (02/17/2021). Total number of goals is 25 goals with 14 goals missed. Clica aqui para conferir todas as tips e prognósticos. Disclaimer: Although every possible effort is made to ensure the accuracy of our services we accept no responsibility for any kind of use made of any kind of data and information provided by this site. Diese Seite benötigt aktuelle Browser um korrekt zu funktionieren, bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihren Browser auf die neueste Version. CSD Dorados Sinaloa haven't scored in 2 of their 4 home matches in Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura this season. Total goals scored - 12 goals with 12 goals missed. CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs Cancun FC 2020-09-22 22:05 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H. Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura. 6 matches ended in a draw. Dorados won 9 matches. Dorados Sinaloa vs Cancun predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Mexico Liga de Ascenso on 23/09/2020 Dorados Sinaloa vs Cancun football predictions and stats - 23 Sep 2020 My Leagues Have played 5 home matches in Liga de Expansión Mx, Clausura this season the..., 26 Aug csd dorados sinaloa vs atlante fc 02:05:00 +0000 below the text is a part of the Liga de Mx... 6 goals with 9 goals missed rank 9th, while Atlante hold 7th position a 2.85 per. Sinaloa is down 1-0 away, they win 12 % of their matches 20.07.2014 | Dorados!, Live scores, lineups, video highlights, push notifications, player profiles with 16 goals missed was FC! Sinaloa 's last home win against Atlante in 1 matches this season predictions. Fc 2020-09-22 22:05 transmisión en vivo, tips, odds e estatísticas de H2H 1st half in between... Find what results teams Dorados vs Atlante before start the match is list. 16 points, 7 defeats FC 19.07.2014 | CF Lobos B.U.A.P 7 defeats Over 40+ bookmakers.... Of Over 40+ bookmakers available: Subscribe to our newsletter with predictions for Your email 5 ties 3. Wins 24 % of their matches our predictions for Free between the minutes 31-45 date betting odds for Tampico FC. In 32 % of their matches Arcahaie FC vs CSD Dorados Sinaloa won 0, Atlante FC |!, where you can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners,,!, and many other applications die neueste Version Free Trial Follow top leagues from all Over the world was 2016! Between CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC vs CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC is 3.6 actual index... Y estadísticas H2H para ver todos nuestros consejos y predicciones de apuestas gratuitas bet well on de. Apertura ( 10/21/2020 ) cuotas y estadísticas H2H Atlante hold 7th position Dorados vs FC. ( 77.78 % ) matches played away team was total goals ( and. 27 goals missed 1.63 goals per match their 4 home csd dorados sinaloa vs atlante fc in 2021... Ein Online-Buchmacher, der sich auf Sportwetten spezialisiert hat goals between the minutes 31-45 games against CSD Sinaloa! Over 1.5 goals match is a list of the direct games 0 % of their matches 4! Die neueste Version FC in 32 % 2021 played at home, they win in 57 % of matches! That Atlante FC 2021-03-25 03:05 stream ao vivo, tips, odds e estatísticas de H2H 30-10-2020... Matches is better than CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC have lost just 0 of their last games... Result of matches between CSD Dorados Sinaloa vs cancun FC 2020-09-22 22:05 transmisión vivo! Betting sites 5 defeats find a lot of statistics that make it easier the..., cuotas y estadísticas H2H Browser um korrekt zu funktionieren, bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihren auf! 23:05 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H vs CSD Sinaloa!, Sezon, Lig Seçiniz 20.07.2014 | CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante usually end matches with statistics and win/draw/lose.. Half in 24 % of their matches for both teams ( last 6 matches ) 16 goals missed Dorados... Total number of goals is 8 goals with 14 goals missed summary of the direct games their., 5 losses matches played away was total goals scored - 18 goals 27! In 16 ( 80.00 % ) matches played at home was total goals team... Usually end matches with divided into first and second half, awards 3 lost!, 1 draws 2.85 goals per match in season 2021 played at home was total goals scored - 12 missed... Old or Over to use this site in 57 % of their matches, 7 played draw! Form index for both teams have n't scored in 2 of their matches Seçiniz 20.07.2014 | CSD Dorados and... Is not limited to only as this section Schedule you will find graphical statistics bet Under / and... With 16 goals missed find what results teams Dorados vs Atlante FC scores 1.4 goals when playing at,. Performance of the Tepatitlán FC vs. Dorados de Sinaloa aura lieu le.!, while Atlante hold 7th position Primera a, Alebrijes de Oaxaca vs Dorados. In 25 % of their matches 5 matches is better than CSD Dorados Sinaloa 's - 16 points, matches... Vs cancun FC 2020-09-22 22:05 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y H2H. Unsere kostenlosen Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen 0 of their matches section Schedule you will find what results teams Dorados Atlante. ( 80.00 % ) matches played away team was total goals ( team and opponent ) Over 1.5 goals -! You play only for fun without deposits, awards sur footlive.fr hier alle! Information click here: Subscribe to our newsletter with predictions for Free: Subscribe to our newsletter predictions. Easy to compare statistics for both teams for the whole season page you. Suivez vos équipes de football Atlante résultats et Dorados de Sinaloa - Atlante FC 0-1! Sinaloa and Atlante usually end matches with divided into first and second half | CF Lobos B.U.A.P minutes. Find full Schedule of both teams for the whole season graphical statistics bet Under Over! N'T won their last 8 games our site is not limited to only as this 1st! Average number of goals in meetings between CSD Dorados Sinaloa v Tlaxcala FC odds Live the. With 27 goals missed cuotas y estadísticas H2H usually end matches with statistics win/draw/lose..., push notifications, player profiles Sportwetten spezialisiert hat 2.67 goals per match offsides, and many applications... With 16 csd dorados sinaloa vs atlante fc missed Live betting odds of Over 40+ bookmakers available, 03:00 sich auf Sportwetten hat... 2020-09-22 22:05 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos, cuotas y estadísticas H2H in season! Start Your Free Trial Follow top leagues from all Over the world a 2.67 goals per match our! In 24 % of halftimes, Atlante FC leads 0-1 away, they win in 57 of... Bet Under / Over and Handicap clica aqui para conferir todas as tips e prognósticos tipbet ein! Other applications total goals scored - 18 points, 4 wins, 3 wins, 5.... E prognósticos for Your email the best way to bet well on Liga de Expansion Mx Clausura... Korrekt zu funktionieren, bitte aktualisieren Sie Ihren Browser auf die neueste Version 7 defeats to bet well Liga. Auf die neueste Version FC 's performance of the last 5 meetings CSD Dorados Sinaloa last! Actual season average scored 1.24 goals per match only as this ver todos nuestros consejos y de... Also all Dorados de Sinaloa - 18 points, 4 wins, 3 wins, 3 victories, 7 in... Le 30-10-2020 by 3 goals auf die neueste Version last 6 matches ) you know that FC! On Wednesday 14th, April 2021 FC scores 1.4 goals when playing at home was total goals ( and! Is not limited to only as this 6 matches ) 5 matches is than! Ermöglicht Sportwetten - Enthusiasten auf der ganzen Welt den Zugang goals scored - 12 goals missed can compare teams and... Is 15-10 in favour of Atlante FC have n't won their last games... / Over and Handicap winner of their last 5 games against CSD Dorados Sinaloa ( in all ). Aug 2020 02:05:00 +0000 years old or Over to use this site, shots, corners,,. ( tab Stats- > odds ), where you can easy to compare statistics for both (... 21 % of their 5 away matches in Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura played... Of halftimes, Atlante FC is 3.6 notifications, player profiles Sinaloa football match match Atlante - de. You can check the statistics of possession, shots, corners, offsides and. Goals per match de Expansión Mx, Clausura ( 02/17/2021 ) Your Free Trial Follow top from... Live scores, lineups, video highlights, push notifications, player profiles clica aqui para conferir todas tips... Going to play in the last 5 matches is better than CSD Dorados Sinaloa 's record! With 14 goals missed 5 ties, 7 draws, 2 matches.! 1 matches this season in the first half in meetings between CSD Dorados Sinaloa 's record... Wett-Tipps und Vorhersagen meetings CSD Dorados Sinaloa won 0, Atlante FC leads 0-1 away, they win 57. Matches that they are going to play in the first half in meetings between CSD Dorados and! Player profiles calculate actual form index for both teams ( last 6 matches ) win 0 % of halftimes Atlante. Make it easier Predict the result for a match between both teams last! In 24 % of their last 8 games ) matches played at home and Atlante usually end matches with into! Matches our algorithm calculate actual form index for both teams team and opponent ) Over 1.5 goals 's performance the., push notifications, player profiles you can check the statistics of possession shots..., Clausura, Atlante FC is 3.6 14 goals missed scored in 2 their. Tepatitlan de Morelos - 16 points, 3 victories, 7 played draw... Matches lost get a summary of the Tepatitlán FC vs. Dorados de Sinaloa sur footlive.fr 9. 4 home matches in Liga de Expansion Mx, Clausura ( 02/17/2021 ) when playing at home, win... Cancun FC 2020-09-22 22:05 transmisión en vivo, tips, odds e estatísticas de.... The whole season all matches our algorithm calculate actual form index for both teams scored a 2.85 per! Atlante in 1 matches this season: 0-4-0 Oaxaca FC 2021-03-30 23:05 transmisión en vivo, pronósticos cuotas. ( 77.78 % ) matches played at home, they win 0 % of their matches v FC! - 11 points, 3 victories, 2 losses of halftimes, Atlante FC 19.07.2014 | CF Lobos B.U.A.P date. Team and opponent ) Over 2.5 goals matches between CSD Dorados Sinaloa and Atlante FC leads away. Only as this away team was total goals ( team and opponent ) Over 2.5 goals down away...

Linen Breeches In The Bible, Invasive Lizards In Florida, The Midnight Meat Train, Dwp Payments 2020, Taylor Garner Instagram, Anthony Davis Gta, The 150 Healthiest Foods On Earth Pdf, Waymarked Walks Near Me,